FREE EXPERT CONSULTING
Any decision you are about the make for a telepresence or video-conferencing solution is complex, difficult and may be risky. For you and for your company. Help is needed. Help is available.
There are many questions, issues, implications and unknowns associated with deciding upon the right strategy for your organization when it comes to standardizing on and embracing a ‘video-based-communications strategy’. We have been in the telepresence business since 2001. Worldwide. We have talked literally to thousands of people in hundreds of companies. In different business. For different applications. We have seen many failures. We have seen many successes.
To demonstrate the complexity of your decision, hereunder, a short excerpt of only 10 questions you will need to address. Believe it : there are a lot more. But this will give you already a heads-up.
Our telepresence consultants will be happy to provide you with
- Your network infrastructure implications.
- a. is current infrastructure adequate
- b. what are the costs involved to ‘upgrade’ your network
- c. what bandwidth do you really need ?
- d. security (IP traversals, firewalls, DMZ, gatekeepers, etc…)
- a. with legacy systems
- b. with your customers, suppliers, etc...
- c. with other brands of codecs
- For which applications/departments/people in your organization
- Cost of ownership
- a. buying – renting –leasing
- b. maintenance
- c. tele-communication costs
- d. installation costs
- e. training (users super-users technical)
- f. recurring costs (for instance ‘concierge’ service)
- g. duration of the contracts.
- h. management of the systems
- i. facilities related costs
- support and service (worldwide)
- dependency on your supplier (equipment, services and network provider)
- users’ acceptance and how to address it. Without acceptance, your project will fail.
- outsourcing or ‘do-it-yourself’. A key decision.
- a. reliability of the equipment
- b. stability of the network (QoS)
- c. which provider
- d. robustness of the technology and the connection
- e. video and audio ‘perceived’ quality
- f. ease-of-use
one (1) hour free consultancy.
Fill out and submit the form below