The Teleportel hardware comes with a 1-year limited hardware warranty. This limited hardware warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your Teleportel-branded hardware products.
This limited hardware warranty does not cover:
- Software, including without limitation, the operating system and software added to the Teleportel-branded hardware products through our factory-integration system, third-party software or the reloading of software
- Non Teleportel-branded products and accessories
- Problems that result, directly or indirectly, from:
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse or problems with electrical power.
- Servicing not authorized by Teleportel
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
- Failure to follow the product instructions or failure to perform preventive maintenance.
- Using accessories, parts or components not supplied by Teleportel.
- Commercial hardware products that use, or in which have been installed, products or components that have not been provided by Teleportel.
- Products with missing or altered service tags or serial numbers
- Products for which Teleportel has not received payment
- Normal wear and tear
This paragraph applies if you purchase Teleportel products for resale or for commercial or professional purposes. TELEPORTEL'S RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTS IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY EXPRESSLY STATED ABOVE FOR TELEPORTEL-BRANDED PRODUCTS, TELEPORTEL PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION (1) OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, SUITABILITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT; (2) RELATING TO ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SOFTWARE; OR (3) REGARDING THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE PRODUCT OR SOFTWARE. TELEPORTEL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS NOT STATED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY MAY BE VOIDED BY TELEPORTEL, AT TELEPORTEL'S SOLE DISCRETION, IF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS THAT WERE NOT PROVIDED BY TELEPORTEL ARE INSTALLED ON YOUR TELEPORTEL SYSTEM.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES PROVIDED FOR IN THIS LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY, AND WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES, FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR FOR LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR SOFTWARE. TELEPORTEL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF ANY TELEPORTEL PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. OUR LIABILITY WILL BE NO MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF A CLAIM. THIS IS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT FOR WHICH WE ARE RESPONSIBLE.
Type of Warranty
The Warranty type is ‘return to depot’. This means that a defective part is to be returned to Teleportel (Belgium) at your expense. If eligible for warranty repair, the unit or part will be repaired or replaced at a best effort basis. The shipment costs to return the part to you are borne by Teleportel.
How long does this limited hardware warranty last?
Teleportel warranty covers a period of 12 months and begins on the date of the packing slip, invoice, receipt or other sales documentation. For products purchased from third-party retailers or resellers, the limited hardware warranty begins on the date of your original sales receipt. The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or any parts. Teleportel may change the availability of limited hardware warranties, at its discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
What to do if you need warranty service?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for troubleshooting advice and directions on running hardware diagnostics.